By Elena Zanone
Calling Facebook just "another social media platform" does not do the platform any justice. The Internet giant has moved past its simple social media marketing beginnings, and into one of the most vital digital media roles you can utilize as a brand or service. Recently, the king of social added a new form of advertising to their rolodex that we here at Cover Story are very excited about: Website Custom Audiences.
Custom Audiences allow you to create Facebook ads that target specific users who have previously visited your website. Meaning, your targeting now has the potential to be more relevant and effective than ever before.
What exactly can you get out of these ads?
- You can target fans organically. Through advanced targeting you can reach people in a way that moves deeper than a sponsored post in their News Feed.
- You can target your current email lists or other offline customers through the Custom Audiences tool.
- You can reach people who may not be either an offline consumer or a fan, but who have recently visited your website.
- You can promote organic posts or an unpublished post.
- You can reach News Feed, mobile or sidebar placements on Facebook.
- Your full advertising efforts become much more integrated with your other moving marketing parts.
The possibilities are as diverse as your customers. And no, it isn’t expensive.
Or to talk to a real human being about the possibilities, reach out to our social media manager, Elena Zanone at email@example.com.