The windy city truly took our breath away this weekend. What began as a busy business trip for a couple of our favorite clients Fiesta Dinnerware and Tervis for #IHHS2015, ended on a humble shopping spree at our new favorite store.
Step into P.O.S.H. A parisian wonderland of European flea market finds. This store is oozing with an eclectic assortment of estate goodies, and really, all of your favorite knick knacks you've ever scored at stores like Anthropologie.
We wanted to move the entire store to the west coast, but these are the only things we could fit into our carry-on bags. We think they'll suffice for now.
I mean these are almost too beautiful to put paper to pen...
1. Riflepaperco.com/Papercrown notebooks
2. Vintage travel 2015 calendar from Cavallini Paper and Co.
3. Tutti Frutti color pencils designed by Louise Fili
4. HomArt inspired calendar matches
5. Parisian Rosanna collectible from Belle Boudoir
6. Mini bowls from Shenarigo China
7. Handmade crochet hemlock coasters
We can't wait to go back!
Do you have a local boutique you love? Comment on our Facebook page, we always love a new adventure!